BLS Online Certification for Free!
Lifesavers taking our courses.
Empowered by the
a non-profit organization.
Countries served across the world.
Empowering Life Savers Around The World
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS is a Non-Profit 501(c) organization empowered by the Disque Foundation and the Save A Life Initiative. Health Care Professionals around the world rely on our accredited online certification and recertification options that fit their demanding schedules and practices. Through a combination of training material, comprehensive examinations, overall simplicity, and convenience, we offer a best in class experience. With a firm dedication to using all proceeds to provide similar education to those previously without access, our fans know they’re supporting a larger mission and cause. In choosing Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS to meet your certification requirements, you are making a significant contribution towards saving lives in underserved communities around the globe, and all from an online platform.
Health Care Providers Who Love Our BLS Certification
Basic Life Support (BLS) Manual
- General Concepts of Basic Life Support (BLS) - Familiarize yourself with an overview of the Basic Life Support. Further, learn about the Chains of Survival for adult and pediatric care.
- 2015 - 2020 ILCOR Guideline Updates - Update yourself on the 2015 - 2020 BLS changes recommended by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. Compare and contrast a list of previous and current recommendations.
- BLS for Adults - Introduce yourself to the adult BLS procedure: chest compressions, establishing airway, giving breaths, and using AED for defibrillation. Also, learn the difference between CPR with one rescuer and CPR with two rescuers.
- One-Rescuer Adult BLS/CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as a lone rescuer. Use the provided diagrams to thoroughly engage yourself in the step-by-step CPR process.
- Two-Rescuer Adult BLS/CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as part of a two-rescuer team. Further, master your skills in giving bag mask ventilation to adults.
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm - Utilize a detailed infographic to further your knowledge about the adult BLS algorithm.
- Use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) - Become an expert in using the AED by learning about its importance, ease of use, and its safety features. In addition, use the provided diagrams and video to prepare yourself for step-by-step AED use during BLS.
- BLS for Children (Age 1-8 years) - Familiarize yourself with the similarities and differences between adult and children BLS, so you are prepared to assist either during time of need.
- One & Two Rescuer BLS for Children - Learn step-by-step procedures for one-rescuer and two-rescuer BLS for children.
- Pediatric Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm - Utilize a detailed infographic to further your knowledge about the pediatric BLS algorithm.
- Child Ventilation - Learn about ventilation and proper techniques of using masks in children.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Infants (Age 0-12 months) - Familiarize yourself with the similarities and differences between children and infants BLS, so you are prepared to assist either during time of need. Further, learn step-by-step procedures for one-rescuer and two-rescuer BLS for infants.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in Infants & Children - Use the provided diagrams and video to prepare yourself for step-by-step AED use during BLS for infants and children.
- Rescue Breathing for Adults, Children, & Infants - Using diagrams and step-by-step procedures, learn how to provide rescue breathing, including mouth-to-mouth for adults, children, and infants, and mouth-to-nose for infants.
- Relief of Choking for Adults, Children, & Infants - Use tables and diagrams to familiarize yourself with signs of choking, degrees of obstruction, and responding to and rescuing actions for choking. Learn age-appropriate ways to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants, using the Heimlich maneuver, back blows, and chest thrusts.