ACLS Online Certification for Free!
Empowered by the
a non-profit organization
Countries and territories served
Empowering Life Savers Around The World
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS is a Non-Profit 501(c) organization empowered by the Disque Foundation and the Save A Life Initiative. Health Care Professionals around the world rely on our accredited online certification and recertification options that fit their demanding schedules and practices. Through a combination of training material, comprehensive examinations, overall simplicity, and convenience, we offer a best in class experience. With a firm dedication to using all proceeds to provide similar education to those previously without access, our fans know they’re supporting a larger mission and cause. In choosing Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS to meet your certification requirements, you are making a significant contribution towards saving lives in underserved communities around the globe, and all from an online platform.
Health Care Providers Who Love Our ACLS Certification
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Manual
- Introduction To ACLS - Get a glimpse of the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support course. Familiarize yourself with the elements of the course, including course goals.
- First Assessment - Know what to do in case of an emergency. Determine whether you should begin with BLS or ACLS in an emergency situation.
- 2015 - 2020 BLS Guidelines Changes - Update yourself on the 2015 - 2020 BLS changes recommended by the American Heart Association. Compare and contrast a list of previous and current recommendations.
- ACLS BLS For Adults - Introduce yourself to the adult BLS procedure: chest compressions, establishing airway, giving breaths, and using AED for defibrillation. Also, learn the difference between CPR with one rescuer and CPR with two rescuers.
- General Concepts Of BLS - Familiarize yourself with an overview of the Basic Life Support. Further, learn about the Chains of Survival for adult and pediatric care.
- One Rescuer Adult BLS CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as a lone rescuer. Use the provided diagrams to thoroughly engage yourself in the step-by-step CPR process.
- Two Rescuer Adult BLS CPR - Learn how to perform adult BLS and CPR as part of a two-rescuer team.
- Adult Mouth To Mask Ventilation - Learn steps to perform mouth-to-mask ventilation as a lone rescuer.
- Normal Heart Anatomy & Physiology - Dive into the anatomy and physiology of the heart. Take a journey through the electrical pathways of the heart, including the blood’s way through the atria, ventricles, and other cardiac parts.
- The ACLS Survey (A-B-C-D) - Learn about the steps to take during the ACLS survey, which includes Airway, Breathing, Circulation, and Differential Diagnosis (ABCD).
- Airway Management - Learn about airway management and techniques. Familiarize yourself with inserting basic airway adjuncts and the knowledge of advanced airways and its equipment.
- Basic Airway Adjuncts - Become an expert in the use of basic airways: oropharyngeal airway (OPA), nasopharyngeal airway (NPA), and suctioning.
- Basic Airway Technique - Learn step-by-step procedure to insert oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airways as well as get tips on suctioning.
- Advanced Airway Adjuncts - Become an expert in the use of advanced airways: endotracheal tube (ET), laryngeal mask airway (LMA), laryngeal tube, and esophageal-tracheal tube (Combitube).
- Routes of Access - Learn about the two priority vascular routes: intravenous (IV) and intraosseous (IO).
- Pharmacological Tools - Refresh your memory on ACLS medication. Review the provided table to reference information about adult drug dosage, routes, and uses of common drugs.
- Principals of Early Defibrillation - Get a glimpse of defibrillation and AED. Learn about the purpose of defibrillation, principles of early defibrillation, basic AED operations, and delivering shock.
- Key to Using Automated External Defibrillator (AED) - Learn in detail on the use of the AED, including the criteria to apply AED and step-by-step procedure to operate an AED.
- Systems of Care - Introduce yourself to the Systems of Care based on the AHA guidelines. Systems of care describe an organization of professionals necessary to respond during emergencies and in any given circumstances.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Get to know the steps of the adult CPR Chain of Survival.
- Post Cardiac Arrest Care - Learn about the interventions for post-cardiac arrest care: therapeutic hypothermia, optimization of hemodynamics and ventilation, percutaneous coronary intervention, glucose control, and neurological care.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome - As a health care provider, learn to recognize individuals with potential ACS. Get your hands on the STEMI Chain of Survival and further learn the goals of ACS treatment.
- Acute Stroke - Get your hands on the Stroke Chain of Survival. Further, learn about the goals of Acute Ischemic Stroke Care (the 8 D’s).
- The Resuscitation Team - Whether you are a team leader or a team member, team dynamics during resuscitation are vital. Learn about what you can bring to the table as a leader or as a member of the resuscitation.
- Education, Implementation, Teams - Introduce yourself to the concepts of Rapid Response Team (RRT) and Medical Emergency Team (MET). Get familiar with tasks to do as a nurse, physician, or even a family member during the event of a cardiac arrest.
- Respiratory Arrest - Know what to do during a respiratory arrest, whether it is the ACLS or the BLS steps that you are performing. Further, get to know the types of ventilation (advanced and basic) and the techniques of placing the airways.
- Ventricular Fibrillation & Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia - Study the rules for ventricular fibrillation (VF), ventricular tachycardia (VT), and torsades de pointes. These rules include guidelines for regularity, rate, waves, intervals, and complexes for all three cases.
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA) & Asystole - Study the rules for pulseless electrical activity (PEA) and asystole. Learn about the reversible causes of PEA (the H’s and the T’s).
- Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm - Use the infographic to gain knowledge about the steps to take in case of an adult cardiac arrest. Further, learn how about the quality of CPR you give, shock energy, return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), advanced airway, drug therapy, and reversible causes of cardiac arrest.
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care - Get a glimpse of what to do after a cardiac arrest has passed: optimize ventilation and circulation; preserve heart and brain tissue and function; and maintain recommended blood glucose levels. Learn how blood pressure support, vasopressors, and hypothermia help during post-cardiac arrest care.
- Adult Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm - Acquaint yourself with immediate post-cardiac arrest care elements, including ventilation and oxygenation, doses and its details, reversible causes of cardiac arrest, and steps to take in case of return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC).
- Symptomatic Bradycardia - Study the rules for sinus bradycardia, first degree AV block, second degree type I AV block (wenkebach), second degree type II AV block (mobitz II), and third degree AV block (complete heart block). These rules include guidelines for regularity, rate, waves, intervals, and complexes for all cases. Further, also get a glimpse of symptoms of bradycardia.
- Adult Bradycardia with Pulse Algorithm - Use the infographic to gain knowledge about the steps to take in case of an adult bradycardia with pulse. Also, learn about the symptoms of tachycardia, and what to do in the event of tachycardia pulse being higher than 100 BMP symptomatic.
- Stable & Unstable Tachycardia - Study the rules for sinus tachycardia, atrial flutter, and atrial fibrillation (A-FIB). These rules include guidelines for regularity, rate, waves, intervals and complexes for all cases. Also, learn about the symptoms of tachycardia, and what to do in the event of tachycardia pulse being higher than 100 BMP symptomatic.
- Adult Tachycardia with Pulse Algorithm - Use the infographic to learn what to do in case of an adult tachycardia with pulse. Also get a quick glimpse of dosages for adult tachycardia with pulse.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome - Learn about ACS and its symptoms; and get a glimpse of the EMS pathway.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Algorithm - Use the infographic to learn what to do when rescuing someone with ACS.
- Acute Stroke - Learn about Acute Stroke and its symptoms; and get a glimpse of the EMS pathway. Further, review the goals set by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) for situations when the time of symptom onset is known.
- Acute Stroke Algorithm - Use the infographic to learn what to do when rescuing someone suffering from Acute Stroke.